- Patch Set Update: 22.214.171.124.600 for EPM Architect (patch ID 14224664)
- Patch Set Update: 126.96.36.199.600 for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) (patch ID 14354419)
- Patch Set Update: 188.8.131.52.600 for Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (patch ID 14548006)
- Patch Set Update: 184.108.40.206.600 Hyperion Planning (patch ID 14464109)
- Patch Set Update: 220.127.116.11.600 Shared Services 18.104.22.168 (patch ID 14142678)
- Patch Set Update: 22.214.171.124.600 Workspace 126.96.36.199 (patch ID 14119724)
You should apply the PSUs for Shared Services and Workspace in all environments and include the other specific updates depending on what products are installed. Take time to study the readme files carefully as some of the updates (especially the one for Planning) includes quite a few prerequisites and also instructions to work around known issues.
I'm not sure if these will be the only products to receive (or to require) the IE9 treatment but this information will hopefully be added to the EPM certification matrix document soon. It's also worth noting that the readme file for the Planning PSU mentions that even with these updates applied, Internet Explorer 9 is still supported in compatibility view mode only.